Mint Chocolate Fudge
- 1 1/4 cups Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Raw nut butter (I used ABC Spread )
- 1 cup of your preferred sweetener, try Agave, or I used raw organic WA Honey )
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup Cacao powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1-2 drops doTERRA Peppermint essential oil
- Gently mix the coconut oil and nut butter in cooled bowl over a saucepan of water, on a low heat.
- Pour in your chosen sweetener and mix again.
- Add the cacao powder and salt, mix in well and remove from stove.
- Add peppermint essential oil and once mixed, pour into a cake tin and pop in the freezer for approx. 30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and slice into bite-sized squares before devouring!
Fancy something a bit different??? Why not try swapping the Peppermint oil for wild orange, ginger or cinnamon oil, or try adding chopped nuts and/or spices such as chilli, cardamom or cayenne pepper.